Day of Details
Please take note of the important details below regarding logistics and expectations for your presentation day.
- Dress code: Since this is a formal presentation, plan to wear nice clothes. Don't feel the need to go buy a new suit, but do wear at least business casual (slacks or skirt, button up shirt or a blouse).
- When to arrive: Please come at least 15 minutes before your panel is scheduled to start. This will allow us enough time to get you settled and be sure everyone is comfortable with the tech before the panel begins.
- Where to go: Check the schedule below for your panel room.
- Divided Identities in Literature and Politics | Benjamin Banneker Room A
- Politics and Policymaking | Benjamin Banneker Room B
- Researcher's Reception and Lunch | Juan Jimenez Room
- Languages and Minority Groups | Benjamin Banneker Room A
- What to bring: Plan to bring along a hard copy of your presentation notes as well as your final powerpoint slides on a USB as a backup. Make sure to print notes ahead of time!
- After your presentation: Each panel will last 1-1.25 hours, to include everyone's presentations and time for Q&A. Once your panel is complete, we hope you will stick around (or arrive early) to attend some other panels and/or the lunch as well.