In order to ensure consistency and compatibility, all slide presentations must be made according to the following guidelines. Presentations that do not follow the guidelines will not be accepted.
- Presentations must be created in PowerPoint widescreen format. Do not use Google Slides, Prezi, or any other applications.
- Presentations should last no longer than 12 minutes, to allow time for Q&A.
- Your first slide (after the cover slide) should be an English translation of your abstract, which you will present verbally in Arabic or Persian.
- Font sizes should be large enough to read and not overly crowded. A general rule of thumb is to ensure no fonts are smaller than 14 points.
- Use photos, graphs, and other visuals frequently to create interesting and engaging slides.
- Use your slides to enhance your verbal presentation, not copy it. Don't read bullet points from your slides verbatim.
- Poster displays should be of standard poster size or trifold design.