Please use this checklist to help you prepare your presentation and ensure you have taken all necessary steps.
- Submit your completed presentation outline to your advisor and colloquium staff by April 9th.
- Ensure your presentation is no more than 12 minutes total (2 minutes for abstract in target language, rest in English).
- Proofread your slides carefully for errors, formatting, and readability. Be sure the presentation looks professional.
- Deliver your presentation to peers for timing.
- Deliver your presentation to colloquium staff for content.
- Practice delivery of your in-language abstract with your faculty supervisor.
- Make sure your abstract slide is in English with a translation of your spoken abstract.
- Bring an electronic copy of your presentation to the colloquium.
- Send your final PowerPoint presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 25th.